Monday, July 28, 2008

Second and Final Simplicity 7181

(Click on image to enlarge.)



















This is my second and final Simplicity 7181. Time to retire this pattern. I love the cotton print which I found in my stash. I probably bought the fabric in the last two or three years, and most certainly for next to nothing on sale. The cotton is tightly woven and light and has a silky feel to it. And if you look closely at the fabric swatch, you'll see tiny birds. This dress swooshes when I move.

My second New Look 6352 is about halfway finished. Then I've got to work on some cards that I will be selling at a local jazz festival next month. Lots to keep me busy.

3 comments:

Summerset said...

Nice! That is a great color for you and it looks cool and comfortable for summer.

Belinda said...

Hi Inga, I really like this one. Seeing you in these dresses is making crave summer. We are in the middle of winter and its just so cold. Belinda

paper writing service review said...

There are many variables in the work. I do not see why you have named it Simplicity. It shold have been something else.