Saturday, June 14, 2008

Red Linen






















I got up around 5:00 this morning, then decided it was far too early for any sane person to be awake and went back to bed. After 2 minutes I realized I wouldn't be able to sleep so instead I went into my studio and starting cutting out another quick and easy top. I have the neck and armscye facings done. Now I just need to make the front bust darts, sew back and front together, add the facings and hem

Pictured above is the red floral cotton that I'm using for this project. It has a linen look to it. This is another fabric that has been in my stash for at least ten years.

I'm in for a day of heavy duty shopping for my big trip. If I'm not too exhausted, I will try and do a little more sewing this evening and maybe model the new top for you tomorrow.

No comments: