Monday, February 25, 2008

Testing, Testing

This is a very simple test doll I made yesterday to try out a few things. I bought some stiff fusible interfacing and wanted to see how that would work for the body. Works great. I also wanted to try some of the decorative stitches on my sewing machine and take note of the settings, such as stitch length, needle position, and so on. I like the colour combination of the rust body and crazy black hair. And I gave this dolly some freckles too.

I have one square of this rust fabric left for a second doll, which I may do for an Art Doll swap.


Creativehands said...

I think she's striking!
Got the card in the mail today; just in time, as I don't think I'll be going too far tomorrow! The snow's started already here. :o(
Thank-you for thinking of me.
Take care, L

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Ooh -- freckles are a good idea!


love the faces on your dolls, really good