Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Real Deal





















This, dear readers, is the Dotee I received from Dot, the creator of the Dotee Doll. Click on the image for a larger view. Isn't she wonderful? I am so pleased to welcome her to my growing collection of Dotees.

Not only did I receive the doll, but Dot sent me some beautiful fabric swatches and beads. I am so grateful. Thank you, Dot.

I have made a Dotee for Dot too and will post a picture once she arrives at her new home.

The guy from Staples office suppies showed up at my door this morning to deliver the art supplies I posted about a few days ago. I am impressed. They delivered when they said they would and everything I ordered was in stock. I am itching to try out all the colours of my new ultra-fine Sharpies.

1 comment:

Jacky said...

I saw your Dotee Doll in the flesh before Dot sent her and loved her!!! Isnt she gorgeous? I am sure she will be loved to bits at her new home.