Saturday, February 23, 2008

Art Supplies




















Ultra fine point Sharpies are my favourite tool for drawing doll faces. I find the four colours I have too limiting so I decided to go to the Sharpie website and see what other colours they had to offer. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that the ultra fines come in 39 colours. They also sell a 24 pack, which I ordered from Staples, along with gold and silver metallic pens, a white oil-based paint marker and a drafting template of various size circles.

Now I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that they have all this stuff in stock.

2 comments:

Bel said...

Hi These pens are fantastic aren't they. I need to get some as I don't own any but I have used my friends. Things like this make me one happy girl lol. Belinda

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.