Monday, December 10, 2007

Blue Star



My contractor delivered the heating unit for my studio this morning. He's coming back this afternoon to install it and if time permits, he will start on what seems like miles and miles of shelving that I ordered.

It's going to be a great thing to have a warm, toasty place to work and space to store all my fabrics and supplies.

Here's a blue/gold star that I made. I like the shape of this one so I'll have to make a few more.

Tomorrow (weather permitting) I'm going out with my husband. He's going to drop me off at the fabric store and leave me there for a couple of hours while he goes on a business call. I get all that browsing time to myself with no one waiting impatiently for me to hurry up. Does it get any better than that?

2 comments:

Creativehands said...

I had the same dream of wonderful shelves to store all of my various Stash(es)...Have lots of space;....too much stash!!
Oh, the inhumanity of it all!
I like the Blue Star too!
Bye for now!

Celestial Freak said...

I absolutely adore this blue star!