Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Couple More

I decided that the blue fabric garland I made yesterday didn't quite fit the 5 foot entrance to our living room. The length hanging down on either side needed to be longer. Since I didn't have any more of the blue fabrics, I decided to make the extensions using various red printed cottons. The blue garland already has a burgundy strip in it, so the all red extensions tie in nicely with the blue. The red is much deeper and richer looking than you see in the photo.

1 comment:

Healing Woman said...

What a great idea. This "seams" like a perfect thing for a "seamstress" like you to invent. I'll bet your garland adds so much richness to your decorations this Christmas.

Have a wonderful holiday Inga. I enjoyed getting to know you this year and look forward to your 2011 posts.