Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Colour Purple (and green)

















This started out life as a brooch but kept getting bigger and bigger. Now it's living as a small wall hanging. :)

I will have to try again for the brooch because I would seriously wear something like this.

I love it when you go through the stash and find colour co-ordinated bits and pieces.

When he saw this, my Scottish hubby told me he always loved the purple-green colour combination - said it makes him think of heather.

2 comments:

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Inga! Your wall hanging is wonderful. Love the purple and green combo too. The fibers are a perfect touch. The portrait of you from Carol is magical.

Thanks so much for your sweet visit as always!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Summerset said...

Funny how some things just take on a life of their own and "grow" as you work on them. I do like the brooch concept with your faces.