Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another Goodbye






















My sister-in-law, E****, passed away last night after a brief illness. It was a mere two months ago that she was telling me about plans for her spring garden. It was at the time my sister passed away and never could I have imagined that shortly I would have to say goodbye to E**** as well.

Because we shared similar interests, we always had something to talk about. I often told hubby that I wished we could live next door to his brother and wife as I would have learned so much from E****. She was a talented woman. Mostly I will miss her dry humour and sharp wit. Even during her illness, her sense of humour remained intact.

I am glad that she didn't have to suffer too long but my heart is broken for her family.

R.I.P., dear E****.

3 comments:

Summerset said...

Oh dear, this has been quite a spring for you! Hugs to you!

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Unfortunately, just as spring warms up, so many seem to leave this earth. Hugs to you and your family.

Bel said...

Oh Inga you have had so much sadness this year already, more than your share. I am very sorry for your loss and for your sister in laws family. Bless you and your family. My heart goes out to you. Belinda xxx