Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Room With A View


















I haven't read the novel nor have I seen the film, but I'd like to borrow the title for today's blog entry. It's been snowing steadily for hours and here is what I see when I look out of my brand new studio. Not quite brand new. What's new is the heat and the space to store stuff. I will be able to work in comfort at any time of the day. Until now, my work in the winter was restricted to bright sunny days, where I counted on "That Lucky Old Sun" to keep me warm.

This is a beautiful space to work in. Mr Sun isn't the only one that's lucky!

2 comments:

Ellie Garratt said...

Oh wow! Those windows are beautiful...full of so much character.

Creativehands said...

Hellooooo Cotton Picker!! I received the "Red Ornament" yesterday...THANK-YOU!! What a wonderful surprise; I've named her "Lady in Red" and have her hanging in a place of honour near my Cast Off ornament. Thank-you, again.
Your studio looks wonderful and wasn't it a winter wonderland today? And once again, I was letting the inspiration come for my next ornament endeavor. Will post pictures as soon as I can. Stay warm and enjoy your 'room'.
I'm still trying to come up with a name for my space; have you got anything planned for naming your spot?
Maybe we need a contest!