Saturday, December 8, 2007

More Green



This one was completed last night. While I worked, I popped in my "Holiday Inn" DVD (with Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire), shifting my eyes back and forth from my needlework to the TV screen. I'm so fond of that movie that I also have the soundtrack on CD. It's getting a lot of play at my house.

We met with the contractor this morning and it looks like I can expect to have my studio renos done in about a week.

The next few hours will be devoted to more needlework while all those veggies I chopped up earlier are roasting in the crock pot in time for dinner.

2 comments:

Creativehands said...

She looks quite elegant! Hopefully your reno goes smoothly.
Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Dot said...

Your ornaments are gorgeous! Your studio wil be fantastic once it is done.