Monday, November 12, 2007
Swap ATCs Almost Done
Except for an application of matte finish sealer, I have completed the ATCs for my swap partners. Pictured first, is another version of the African mask stamp. I used a piece of cotton that has that African, earthy, ochre feel to it. I like the way it turned out.
The other card I made today was a success too, but for the life of me, I couldn't get a decent photo. I snapped a picture of the first one outdoors this morning. By the time I was ready to shoot a picture of the second card, it had started to rain. It's dark and overcast outside and the pictures just didn't come out the right colour.
OK, so I'll tease you a bit and only show you her eyes. I will try again tomorrow and hopefully be able to post an accurate picture.
And now, on to my next two projects. A birthday card and a trial doll. I am planning on joining a doll swap but don't want to commit until I'm sure I can come up with something I like.