Wednesday, April 16, 2014

One Hundred Faces - #62 (Green Hair)

I had a surprise visit from a friend today.  She lives several hours away from me and I knew she was heading for Toronto Airport to catch a flight, but never dreamed she would have time to stop by my house.  We had a great visit for the short amount of time we had. 

She has green streaks in her hair.  I had to ask how she did that.  "Was it a permanent dye or a temporary spray"?  I asked.   She told me she sometimes uses a bingo dauber from the buck store but her preferred method was to mix up some Kool Aid with a tiny amount of water and brush it on with an old toothbrush.  "Just don't get caught in the rain" she warns.  This is the only person in the world who I know that would think of colouring her hair by these methods.  I like her thinking, LOL.

I am going to try this myself, only not in green.  Red or purple would suit me.

Anyway, her green hair inspired the green haired lady below:






1 comment:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Love the background story to the green haired lady. You can also try using chalk pastels. I have. So fun.