Thursday, April 3, 2014

One Hundred Faces - #37 (Spring-1)

I have loads of photos of beautiful flowers.  Since it looks like spring may actually arrive, I am going to do a floral series.  I know spring must be around the corner because the dogs are staying outside longer and all of a sudden the dormant house flies and ladybugs are reappearing in the house.  I have no idea where they hide in the winter.  And my hound dog, Alba, is once again on squirrel and rabbit patrol in the yard.. 

I forgot about my trusty deckle edged scissors which are perfect for random-like cutting around the pictures of flowers.  I am drawing the faces on pages from an old French dictionary.  This seems to add a vintage feel.  Here is #1 in the series (which also counts in the One Hundred Faces series).




No comments: