Saturday, February 15, 2014

Baby Blue Eyes

A few things worth mentioning today.

1) I woke up to the sweet sound of poetry this morning.  My husband let our three dogs, plus a fourth one that I am minding for a few days, out ultra early this morning while I was still in bed.  When they all came back in, he did a head count to make sure no one was left out in the cold.  What I heard was:

"One, two, three, four,
All the dogs accounted for."

2) Today is my father's birthday.  He would have been 99 years old.

3) I was invited to join a local arts society.  I have to submit a few samples of my work before the end of March and if the judges like what they see, I can join.  I have decided that I am going to go for it.




1 comment:

Carla Trujillo said...

Love the use of your faces with the collages!
It's always nice to be surrounded by fellow artists! Much success with the local arts society!