Friday, March 20, 2009

Another Birthday and Spring Cleaning, etc...


March 21st and another birthday for me. I'm looking forward to an action packed day - a trip to the movie theatre to see another live HD opera broadcast from the Met and then out to dinner. Afterwards, my sister and brother-in-law are going to teach me some techie computer things that I have wanted to learn.

I will be away from blogging for a couple of weeks as I want to focus on doing a thorough spring cleaning and decluttering. I will also be de-toxing by going on a very simple diet of fruits and veggies (after my birthday dinner, that is). I need to reset my taste buds as lately they have gotten far to used to too much salt and sugar.

And now as the weather is improving and I feel like there really might be spring to look forward to, I want to get reacquainted with my fabric stash and plan a few items of clothing to sew for spring.

So I will not have time to make little Cotton Picker dolls and things and I will not be posting any new recipes on my cooking blog either. Please check back in a couple of weeks.

The little flower is from a notebook of stylized flowers that I drew a while ago.

5 comments:

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Happy birthday! May you return refreshed and rejuvenated.

Bel said...

Happy Birthday Inga May it be all you wish for. Good luck with the spring cleaning and diet. Can't wait to see some of your sewing. See you when you get back. Belinda

Summerset said...

Sorry I'm late, but happy bday!

crystal said...

Just visiting from OWOH!! Happy Belated Birthday:)

Renee said...

Still missing you. xoxo

Renee