Thursday, August 14, 2008

Display For Jazz Festival

Below is the write up I did as part of my display for the Art Cards I will be selling at our upcoming Jazz Festival. I wanted to keep it short and sweet. My sister says I did just that and gives it a "10". I don't know about that but I thank her for her kind words.

The scan is probably too small to read, so if you're interested in having a closer look, just click on the image to enlarge it.

There certainly is a lot of work involved in getting ready. I have to assemble all the cards by hand which is time consuming. And I still want to come up with at least three more designs. I have never sold any of my work before. It will be interesting so see what the response will be.

Friends, relatives, beware! If I don't sell any cards, you guys will be getting these things for birthdays, thank-yous, etc. for the next five years. Or I'll have to get hubby (the natural born professional salesman) to start peddling them for me.


1 comment:

Maggie R said...

Well done Inga...
I was surprised to see your last name. I was a Dempsey before I was married!! Maybe we are related..VBG
Your cards are certainly desirable... I'm sure you will do well. Hope you get lots of pictures of the event to share...
Have a great day..
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie